Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai, which was opened in 1999, is unofficially billed as a 7-star hotel and is the world's most luxurious and tallest hotel. 321 metres of billowing architecture located a short distance from the shores of the stunning Jumeirah beach.
The hotel's own website describes it as the best in the world. With your chauffeur driven Rolls Royce, discreet in-suite check in, private reception desk on every floor and a brigade of highly trained butlers who provide around-the-clock attention, this hotel promises the finest the world has to offer.
* 202 spacious duplex suites ranging from 170 to 780 square metres
* Six award-winning signature restaurants
* World class conference and banqueting venues
* In-suite check-in & check-out
* Butler service around the clock
* Assawan Spa & Health Club
* Helicopter transfers and scenic tours
* Majlis Al Bahar exclusive private beach
* Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Waterpark
* Yacht charter
* Sinbad’s Kids Club
* Infinity pools