Saturday, September 17, 2011

Re-experiencing the new Snow World

Remember, a month back I wrote about my good old time at the Snow World Genting Resort, Malaysia? And I was looking forward to visiting the refurbished Snow World sometime soon? Yes, my wish came true. Winning the grand prize in the Snow World Contest entitled me to 2 free tickets  to Snow World and a FujiFilm Camera. Awesome! I took the chance to re-experience the winter at Snow World on 16th September 2012. Since it was Hari Malaysia, it would be day to remember!

Upon reaching the Snow World entrance, I received a call from the Genting Team Officer, who was waiting to welcome me and to hand over the contest prize. I was too excited that I forgot to snap a picture with the pleasant looking young lady. After redeeming the tickets for two, me and my fiance entered the locker room where we were also given winter coats, gloves and boots. The colourful winter coats seem to be eye-catching. I chose my favourite purple.

Inside the Snow World, the cold -4 C temperature was remarkable!I could see few add-ons to the Snow World which include the Igloo house, Iced Snow Man and various colour lightings. The showroom looks more spacious than before. It tempted me to snap a photo as a memory. However, honestly speaking I was  disappointed to know that the price for a photo snap is RM40. Well, I feel that is really expensive. Too bad, still wanting a memory to be cherished, I did ask one of the cameramen to snap our photo.

Overall, we spent about 30-45 minutes exploring the Snow World. Prior exiting the Snow World, we claimed our photos at the counter. Well, I guess, the photography service need some improvement as the quality of the photos are not up to par. Otherwise,  it was another wonderful experience at Snow World Genting Resort!

My latest experience at Snow World, Genting Resort

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...